This medium-length tour starts in the historic center of São Paulo where the following can be found: the Sé Cathedral, the Pátio do Colégio (descida), the São Bento Monastery, the City Hall, the Municipal Theater, the Praça da República, the Estação da Luz (train station) and the Pinacoteca Museum.
The tour will then include a trip to the borough of Jardins and Paulista Avenue as well as other appealing sights such as: the Conjunto Nacional building, Trianon Park, MASP (the Museum of Art in São Paulo), the Casa das Rosas and Japan House. It should be noted that there are no stops during the tour.
We will then head in the direction of Ibirapuera Park and take in the surrounding sights such as: the Bandeiras Monument (stopping to take photos), the Obelisk, the Legislative Assembly and the terrace at the Museum of Contemporary Art, where you can take in one of the most striking views of the city.
To conclude, the tour will pass through the bohemian borough of Vila Madalena bustling with art galleries and studios. It has an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants with roads adorned with graffiti. We will stop in the Beco do Batman (Batman Alley) which is an open-air museum that has paintings done by various, famous artists.
- Tours given in the following languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Departure time: 09:00. Departure location to be given by the client.
- Lunch is not included in the price.
- Cost per person based on the number of tourists.
- Tour start time and location to be chosen by the client.
- Duration: 6 hrs. The tour starts the moment you enter the car.