A guided visit will take place at the Morumbi stadium and the Football Museum which is located in the Pacaembu stadium.
The Morumbi Tour consists of a trip to the Sao Paulo Football Clube Stadium. This visit has a trained guide who will regale you with the history of the stadium. Durante the visit you will be taken to the panoramic viewpoint in the stadium as well as to: the football terraces, the VIP box, the press room, the stadium memorial and the warm-up and changing rooms. It should also be noted that it will be possible to take the same walk that the players use to enter the pitch, which includes walking through the players´ tunnel. For those that like playing football, you can take part in a game that involves shooting at a goal. You can also listen to audios clips and watch exclusive footage featuring football related material. This is a once in a life time experience!
The museum was opened in September 2018. It is one of the most visited museums in the country covering 6,900 m² located below the stadium´s football stands.
The main exposition is divided into 15 themed rooms where the story of how football became so important for Brazilians, is told in an interactive way. This is a museum for those that love football as they will become even more passionate for the beautiful game!
- Tours given in the following languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- The departure time and location to be chosen by the client
- Lunch is not included in the price.
- Cost per person based on the number of tourists.
- From Tuesdays to Sundays.
- Tour start time and location to be chosen by the client.
- Duration: Approximately 5hrs. The tour starts the moment you enter the car.