São Paulo, which is a city that is home to innumerable creative and talented people, started to become adorned with graffiti in the 1980s. Today, many of its artists are internationally renowned people. The city attracts visitors searching for these artists´ works of art who then become enchanted by their discovery of this new genre of street art.
During this tour, you will get to explore these urban attractions.
We will start by visiting the Beco do Batman (Batman Alley) and the Beco do Aprendiz (Apprentice Alley) both of which are situated in Vila Madalena. We will then head to the borough of Pinheiros where we will check out other artistic works.
Afterwards, we will journey to the north of the city to see the 33 columns that sustain the subway and which is a permanent showcase for various artists known as the Open Museum of Urban Art.
- Tours given in the following languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- The departure time and location to be chosen by the client.
- Lunch is not included in the price.
- Cost per person based on the number of tourists.
- Every Day
- Duration: Approximately 5 hrs. The tour starts the moment you enter the car.